Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall Festival - Bryan, OH

My first festival was a success - not a big success - but a few sales were made, I covered expenses and had a little spending money left at the end of the day. And I had fun - that is the most important part.

The skies were ominous all morning and there were brief periods of light sprinkles. By lunchtime the clouds were thinning out and the sun actually peaked through a few times.

We arrived shortly after 8:00AM and found my "spot" on the sidewalk.




Richard helped me set up my table and I started setting up.



I probably should have done a "dry run" at home last week. A larger table would have been nice or maybe even another table like the one I have. Will remember to take along another table next week....




But I managed to fit everything on the table I had and it didn't look too bad. I'm open for constructive criticism from anyone with experience doing shows. I need all the help I can get - LOL






Here I am sitting at my table waiting for customers, chatting with a passerby.

Many nice compliments were made on my jewelry. Several commented that I had a good eye for design. I found it interesting that most everyone commented on the same two or three pieces.

Overall it was a good experience and I'm already looking forward to next weekend's show - it's a "2-Day"

Tomorrow is the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Toledo so I'll have another "early" morning. My sister, Melinda, my daughter, Heather, and I will be leaving  bright and early in the morning. Hope it doesn't rain!!
Post a Comment

Caty Ann's Creations - Distinctive Jewelry Designs's Fan Box