Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Night - My First Post

Well, here I go....my very first blog post. It's been a very busy, tiring day. Had minor out-patient surgery this morning - a little cosmetic repair to the breast reconstruction I had done earlier this year. It wasn't so bad...went shopping with my sister, Melinda and Mama afterwards; rested a couple hours after we got home; then went to our local HS football game with hubby. Now I'm having a difficult time keeping my eyes open :)


Mama and Melinda shopped for outfits to wear to Woody and Mariah's wedding next month. But me???? I shopped for jewelry supplies - of course! Found some great buys on sterling silver findings at Michael's - 1/2 off - and found the wire-bending pliers I've been wanting. I bought some gorgeous blue glass beads and have several ideas on how I want to use them! Can't wait to get started on that project...but it will have to wait until sometime tomorrow. Bought a spool of sterling silver Beadalon beading wire. Think I'll try to make some illusion necklaces and bracelets. Haven't tried those yet - anyone have any helpful hints?

Also picked-up a nice little folding table to use just for beading and more storage containers last night. Now if I just had a good area to set everything up - I'd be all set.
Post a Comment

Caty Ann's Creations - Distinctive Jewelry Designs's Fan Box