Saturday, October 31, 2009

November is almost here!



I can't believe October is almost gone and November is just around the corner!! I'm running wayyyyy behind getting my Christmas jewelry uploaded to my online shops. But I plan to work diligently on it this weekend and hopefully have everything uploaded by Monday. I also plan to run a special in my Artfire shop, probably free shipping, I'm still trying to decide.

I've been spending a lot of time checking out various social networks for artisans and those of us who love handcrafted items. And I've also been checking out jewelry magazines looking for ideas and instructions to fine tune my craft. When I tackle a new project I have a compelling desire to learn everything there is to know about it! And that can be pretty mind boggling sometimes!!

Richard had to work today, bless his heart, so it's been a quite morning. Our twin grandsons, Chase and Connor, have a football game at 1:00 pm - a playoff game - so I probably should get some video of the game since Grandpa won't be able to go.

Be sure to keep checking back and checking my shops for new items and specials for Christmas.

Hugs - Cathy
Post a Comment

Caty Ann's Creations - Distinctive Jewelry Designs's Fan Box