Saturday, October 10, 2009

Winding Down from a Busy Day...and Week!!

It's been a busy, but fun day. The weather was great - sunny and cool - the perfect fall day in NW Ohio.

It all started with a 9AM soccer game starring our youngest grandson, Cameron. He scored three goals. This was his first one... (if you listen real close you can hear Kendall singing in the background)




Kendall was being "Grandma's Girl". Papaw took our picture.




After the game it was a quick trip to WalMart and then off to the twin's football game. Connor caught a pass for a 12 yard gain, setting up a score by his brother, Chase, on a 21 yard TD pass. It was very exciting, especially since it was the only score of the game and their team's first win!!



Then it was back to the house to watch Ohio State beat Wisconsin - GO BUCKS!!

OK, I know this is supposed to be a blog journaling my jewelry making progress, but a Grandma has the right to brag a little bit - right? And besides, it's my blog so I can get "off track" every now and then if I want! LOL

I received confirmation today for booth space for the next show. It will be the Top of Ohio Trader's Market in Montpelier, OH at the fairgrounds on 10/24-25/09 Saturday (9AM-5P) and Sunday(10AM-4PM).

Beads were ordered last week to make Christmas pieces - angel earrings, Christmas Tree earrings, snowmen earrings, Christmas bracelets. I found some gorgeous lampwork Christmas beads at Austin Hamilton. I can't wait until they arrive and a I can start making Christmas items! I had the right beads to make two pair of angel earrings...it's a start! :)




New items have been added to both my Artfire shop and my Zibbet shop. Check them often as I'll be adding more items almost everyday.




Post a Comment

Caty Ann's Creations - Distinctive Jewelry Designs's Fan Box