Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where Has November Gone???

Wow - I just realized I haven't posted since the 7th of November!! My how times flies when you are having fun....and I have been having fun!

After the good show in Angola on the 7th, we had a mediocre show in Montpelier on the 21st. That isn't dirt on my face - LOL - the show was the day of the Ohio State/Michigan football game and I had an OSU tatoo on my cheek! GO BUCKEYES!!!!



And the show in Auburn today was a total bust for me! I was really disappointed as I anticpated that this would be a good one. Guess shoppers shopped out on "Black Friday" and didn't feel like getting out again the next day.



I also displayed my Breast Cancer Awareness jewelry, Christmas jewelry and bookmarks at a Woman's Conference in Archbold, OH, on the 14th. My BFF, Melissa, was kind enough to invite me to share her Juice Plus table.

Adding new items to my inventory has been a top priority this month. I've made over 30 bookmarks this month and sold 1/3 of them. Blue seems to be the color of the month as most of the jewelry I've designed recently has been with blue beads although I did one set in pink and another in green. I purchased the beautiful black/blue dichroic pendant below from a fellow artisan, Kelly Dempsey, at the Archbold conference. I will be purchasing more pendants from her as she is local (Defiance). I prefer to support local artisans whenever possible.




I will get these new pieces posted to Artfire in the next day or too.
Post a Comment

Caty Ann's Creations - Distinctive Jewelry Designs's Fan Box