Sunday, December 6, 2009

One More to go

Finally - another somewhat successful show yesterday!! It was the Annual Christmas Craft Show and House Walk at the Fairview Elementary School in Sherwood OH. It was a lot of fun and very busy. I even got to see a few old friends I haven't seen in years and make a few new friends too!

Here are some pics I took...












I planned on this being the last show of the year. However, someone we met at the Angola show a few weeks ago called and asked if Edna and I would like to set up at a small show at the Angola VFW on the 19th of December. So....we decided, what the heck, might as well do one more!

Now I will have to make some more pieces over the next couple of weeks to "restock".

It is sunny and cold in NW Ohio this morning - what a beautiful day!!! Hope everyone is enjoying the day!!

Hugs - Cathy
Post a Comment

Caty Ann's Creations - Distinctive Jewelry Designs's Fan Box