Saturday, January 23, 2010

Great Finds

I've entered the weekly contest sponsored by Anne at Made for Me By Oaklie. This week's theme is "LOVE IS IN THE AIR" and there are some beautiful items in pink and red this week. All About the Buttons entered a cute wall clock covered in hearts and I love the tote by Dee's DeeZigns! I may just have to order the red hair ribbons from Lil Princess Bowtique for my granddaughter Kendall. Several shops have entered earrings and I can't decide which ones I like the best; they are all so beautiful.

Click on Great Finds and check out all the shops entered and vote - hopefully for me! :) And while your surfing check out Anne's blog - Made for Me by Oaklie



Have a wonderful evening!

Hugs - Cathy
Post a Comment

Caty Ann's Creations - Distinctive Jewelry Designs's Fan Box