Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I've Been Awarded!!!

Kim, owner of the VA Beach Quilters, on Artfire, gave me the Sunshine Award for my blog! Kim has a great shop on Artfire. I won a cute little wallet a few weeks ago from her shop. I loved it so much that I ordered a business card holder from her. She has some awesome totes and bags and beautiful quilts. Be sure to check out her shop.


In order to accept this award, I have to do the following:

- Put the logo on your blog or within your post ~ (I have it pictured here and in my list of Awesome Awards.)

- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.

- Link the nominees within your post.

- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award (I did this at the start of my post!)

Here are my list of blogs (in no particular order) that I'm passing the award on to:


1. Made For Me By Oaklie

2. Mommy's Reviews You Can Use

3. The Secret Is In The Sauce

4. Turn Left At The Pigs

5. Today's Creative Blog

6. Runway Crochet

7. Sassy News

8. Hank and Ruby

9. CiaoBellaDesign

10. Confessions From A Working Mom

11. Jam's Own Reality

12. Life In A Small Town


These are some really great blogs and worth taking the time to stop and browse them!

Thanks Kim for this wonderful award! HUGS!!! ... Now I'm off to tell my bloggers that it's now their turn to pass it along...
Post a Comment

Caty Ann's Creations - Distinctive Jewelry Designs's Fan Box