Sunday, April 11, 2010

Catching Up…

Where have the days gone? There is a lot of catching up to do – where do I begin? If you’ve been here before then you have probably noticed that I have redesigned the blog. I don’t know if that is good or bad, but I like to change it up occasionally. 

I updated to a premium account on Zibbet andE049-GoldenMossDrops-02 have sold two items there just this weekend! WOO-HOO!!!Amethyst Chic Bracelet

 

 

 

 

 

 

Zibbet is a very nice venue for selling art, crafts, supplies and vintage items. They have “top-notch” customer service. There are only 114 Premium Accounts left for $8/month – FOR LIFE!! And they have no listing or sales fees. It doesn’t get much better than that! Click here to get your premium account for this low price before they are all gone!

I participated in my first Craft Show of the year in Defiance OH in March. St. Mike's Craft Show - 3/20/10It was a busy show but not many buyers, at least not for me anyway. A small profit was made, however, and it was fun. Several potential buyers picked up my business card which could generate future sales. 

I’ve been in a creative mood lately and have some new designs. I really like wirework and have started to do some simple pieces in wire. I designed these “Swirly Hearts” earrings in gold plated wire.

I will be adding a new line of earrings to my shop in the near future. It will be called “Create-A-Pair”. The idea came from Wig-Jig’s Interchangeable Bead earring designs that I received in their newsletter recently. The ear wires will be offered for sale separately and bead dangles or charms can be purchased to create a design of the customer’s choice. DSCN4746  

DSCN4731

They can also be worn without any interchangeable dangles as shown in the left picture. There will be both silver and gold plated wires for sale. Now I just have to get them all made and a supply of dangles created!

Post a Comment

Caty Ann's Creations - Distinctive Jewelry Designs's Fan Box