Thursday, September 1, 2011

Feartured Artisan - You Can Sell It - Plum Beadacious


This month’s featured artisan on Artfire’s You Can Sell It Guild’s Blog Ring is LeAllyson owner of Plum Beadacious. LeAllyson lives in Colorado.  In her Bio, she states My desire is to create jewelry that delights the eye and is a joy to wear!” And she is very successful in that aspect!  I went to her shop to pick a few of my favorite pieces to feature here and discovered most of her shop is my favorite. So I had to choose three of my favorite favorites and here they are:
Honey Gold Briolet Earrings – These are gorgeous earrings. I especially like the Tierra Cast bails used to hold the faceted glass briolets.


 Hot Pink Rose Bobby Pins – These are just too cute!

 Rose Pink Flowers Cuff – This is a unique and beautiful cuff bracelet. The antique silver filigree cuff is highlighted with a bouquet of tine rose pink flowers. 

 Here are links where you can find LeAllyson::


Artfire – PlumBeadacious
Artfire – LeAllysons Lanyards
 Blog – Beadaciously Yours

Etsy – PlumBeadacious


Post a Comment

Caty Ann's Creations - Distinctive Jewelry Designs's Fan Box